Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Color Me Retro by Jeni Baker

Hello Everyone, 


I just wanted to share with you the video for Jeni Baker's new collection, Color Me Retro. Those of you who know me personally know that I truly am a retro gal. I live and love a very retro lifestyle. I was so excited when AGF asked me to be a part of the video. I love Jeni so much and I wanted to make sure to make her proud. 


A collection that would make the likes of Donna Reed swoon, Color Me Retro by Jeni Baker inspires that retro chick inside of us.


Imagine yourself in a 1950's kitchen, singing along to some Billie Holiday as the scent of fresh baked bread fills the air.


Inspired by retro kitchenware from the 1950s and 60s, Color Me Retro invites you to paint your life with its bright, fresh combinations or lime green, royal blue, and raspberry red.


Think vintage silhouettes and classic decor for the home! Create your own retro style with this bold, fun, and vibrant collection!


 The 50's and early 60's were a time dubbed as "The Family Era". These were times when "keeping up with the Joneses" was key and Leave it to Beaver was a reflection of where society stood. It was considered a norm for women to sew their own clothing as well as clothing for the family...



Color Me Retro is a collection that embraces all that charm and nostalgia of that era and gives it to you in a mini-collection of 10 prints that will bring out the susie homemaker in all of you. 


I would love to hear what you think of the collection and of my acting debut.

From Megan With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment