Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

YoYo Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I have been making yoyos to decorate for the holidays.  Here are some of the mini trees I have been working on. They would look great on a mantle but I like to have them here on my desk.
To make the trees you begin by wrapping a foam cone with fabric and then hot glue the yoyos in rows until fully covered. I thin they came out very nice. They are a bit bright for my decorations at home so I plan to keep these here at the office to brighten up my desk. I plan to start on garland for tree this weekend. I think that yoyos in different sizes would look very nice. 

I would love to see what you are decorating with this holiday season, If you make your own yoyo trees please share.

From Megan With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment