Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inspiration With Love

Bonjour Everyone,

This morning as the smell of blueberry muffins filled my home I was hit with a spark of French inspiration.

Somewhere between "Danse, Danse, Danse"ing to Mika - Elle Me Dit and singing into my spatula I started dreaming of a weekend in Paris. In my mind I am strolling through Montmartre walking up and down hills, one rue after another of lace trimmings and antique buttons on original vintage cards. There is no place like it in the world. Just the thought of vintage buttons make my heart skip a beat.


I hope you feel as inspired as I am this morning. I have been listening to We are Enfant Terrible- Ce que tu veux de moi and dancing around the house in my fun Parisian state of mind.

I am going to go pour myself another cup of coffee, eat a muffin, fill my home with more french music and dream of Paris. Who's joining me?

I would love to hear from you!

From Megan With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment